Food & Nutrition Dept.
New Online Meal Payment System Available!
MySchoolBucks® is your online payment portal; giving you a quick and easy way to manage and add funds to your student’s meal account. You can review recent purchases along with seeing the current balance, plus receive low balance alerts… all for FREE! You can also add money to your student’s account using Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or debit cards for a small fee.
Many parents have already signed on and are using some of the advanced features of mySchoolBucks. The most popular is our “Set it and forget it” payment option, which automatically adds funds to your student’s meal account. Funds can be added weekly, monthly or when the balance runs low, (simply choose the “Setup a payment schedule” option during the checkout).
• Safety. Your child will no longer need to carry cash to school.
• Convenience. Make payments* when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
• Control. Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring payments & more!
• Efficiency. Make payments for all your children in one easy step- even if they attend different schools within the district.
• Flexibility. Make payments using VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, Debit or Electronic check.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.mySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide; click on the link included in the email to activate your account.
- Activate your account and begin adding your students. You will need their school name and name and birth date or student ID.
- Add funds* to your students’ accounts with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, debit card, or electronic check.
*Security is a priority at mySchoolBucks. Our system is secure, providing the highest level of protection for your information. A convenience fee may apply to payments made in your student accounts. You will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged. Money deposited into lunch accounts can take up to 12 hours to post.
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-832-5226. Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/myschoolbucks and Pinterest www.pinterest.com/heartlandschsol/.
Questions or concerns call:
Penny Hirons, Director: 765-358-4091
Sherri Eiler, MS/HS Manager: 765-358-4091
Anita Bryan, Elementary Manager: 765-358-3079